Thursday 2 August 2007

Some MOOOOOOVIES!!!!!!!!

Here are the movies that I have created as part of my MA in 3D Computer Animation.

Term 3: the "Chopper Dog" term. This was when I decided to concentrate on modelling hence the rather dull turntable:



Term 2: Group Project. This is the piece that I created with Colin Bombard and Ahmad Habash, both of whom where awesome on this project and remains my favourite piece of work to date.........just for it's completeness and stuff. I still love the "Chopper Dog" too.



Term 1: Billy................fond memories............well not really.........this was the first human-ish character animation I did, the Billy model and rig and also the music were given to us all as part of the assignment. The pings at the beginning still send shivers down my spinw!!



Term 1: This is my first piece of character animation ever..........still quite happy with it as a start point.

No comments: